This page is a work in progress and may be changed/updated without notice.
NOTE: Not all stores accepted in past hunts will be accepted going forward. All stores will be inspected. This is not meant to hurt feelings, but to improve the quality of our events.
DATES: June 21 - July 21, 2017
COST: $1L per item. Merchant keeps money
CAP: 20 stores per path
GIFTS: Female Only or Both/Unisex!
THEME: Gifts should be in theme for this hunt but interpreting the theme is up to you as creator. Woodland, fantasy, fairies, ancient Greece, love, etc
- Absolutely no children’s stores
- Items for regular sized avatars (you can also include Petite versions etc)
- No breedables.
- No resellers, business in a box, etc.
- No malls, no clubs etc
- No mall locations unless lands at store, not a forced central location
- No stores selling less than 20 different items
- No stores using mostly multi-vendors (Except texture sellers or if vendor holds a single item in different colors)
- No carts or "mall stalls" (small square open-front mall stores)
- If you use templates, you must create your own textures for the items. Not recolors of the sample textures or textures purchased from other creators. You also must adhere to the TOS for your templates.
- You must read/write fluent English or have someone that does who can help you. List them as your manager so we have a name to contact.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your welcome pkg or waiting list notification
- Incomplete apps will be disregarded. Apps with display names will be burned.
- The status of your application can be viewed on the spreadsheet. If you were rejected, this is where you can find out why.
SPREADSHEET: You understand that YOU are responsible for making sure your store is ready and that any correspondence from hunt staff is done via the spreadsheet. There is always a link provided right above the application form on the blog and a notecard is always included with the welcome and final kits.
- If you move without notice, you will be dropped from the hunt. Without notice.
- If you do move, a notecard is included in both boxes.
- Please never send a loose LM or IM us to say you moved.
- If you join the group, get marked off on the spreadsheet, and then leave the group you will be dropped from the hunt without notice.
- You may not be invited to group until around 2 weeks before start of hunt.
- Group is “Kastle & Co Events” and the invite will come from KastleRockCouture Resident (a bot,) Venom Zanzibar or Spooky Mistwallow
SIGN: You agree to rezz your sign upon receipt **within easy sight of the landing.** The sign has several scripts and is self-updating. You will never be asked to replace it. The person loading the gift must own the sign or our scripted system wont work.
FINAL PREPARATIONS:HUNT ITEMS:
- go out about 4 days before start of hunt.
- You will be asked to place your hunt item about 2-3 days before start of hunt for admin purposes. This is 100% mandatory. A gift is not needed until the hunt starts.
- Items are scripted and self-cloaking.
- The creator must be the one to rez hunt sign & item and scripts must be allowed on your sim. The same person must own both for our system to work.
- Item must be placed on the same parcel as the sign.
- These are hide and load.
DO NOT ALTER HUNT PRIM: Please do not recolor or retexture the hunt item. Resizing is usually ok if it is **minimal.** Tiny hunt prims are a no-no. DO NOT remove our script. Just hide it and place the gift(s) inside.
BOX YOUR STUFF: Please do not place anything in the hunt item except your BOXED gifts. Your own LM must be inside your boxed gift. You may place multiple boxed gifts in the same item.
HIDING THE ITEM
- Mini hunts within your store are no longer acceptable due to abuse.
- You may hide male and female gifts separately if you wish. You need to supply separate Male and Female hints and symbols are provided in the final box to distinguish your hunt items. Please use them.
- Hiding the item inside a prim is not okay. The hunter must be able to see it by looking or camming, but not into other objects. Having a little corner of it sticking out is not acceptable.
- Hiding the item outside the store is only okay if you sell merchandise outside the store (such as garden or outdoor furniture store) and its never okay to put it on the roof or out a window, etc. Please hide fairly.
- Decoy hunt prims are not allowed nor are they needed.
NON COMPLIANCE: You understand that stores in non-compliance prior to start of hunt will be dropped.
HINTS: Hints are mandatory and will be submitted by you or your representative to an online form. Even if you say “No hint given” or “No hint needed” we must have something to place on the blog for your store. If you fail to supply one, you are giving us full permission to create a hint for your store. It will be a very easy hint.